Saturday, August 8, 2009

New cards...one of my favorite things!

What made me happy today:

I absolutely love some of the card lines we carry at the store, and it is a pleasure for me to be able to pick out which cards I think are right for us to sell. One of the lines we've carried for a while now, has actually recently become a favorite of mine. Redcap Cards has some extremely talented guest artists that illustrate their various lines. Here are some of the brand new cards I recently ordered and fell in love with even more when I saw them in person:

"Birthday Deer" by artist, Jon Klassen. Deer+Balloons+Red & Blue=Amazing! I'm such a sucker for images that include balloons...of any kind.


"Heart Queen" by artist, Naoshi. Her girls are just so sweet and look so full of wonder.


"Homecoming" by artist, Jamie Zollars. I loved it even more after seeing the title.


"Flowers for Frenchy", "Thoughts", and "Birthday Song" by artist, Francesca Montanari. She is probably my favorite artist that Redcap has recently brought on. Geez...I could look at "Birthday Song" all day long.

No comments: